About The Listing
Type of Trip : Cultural Tour
Level : Easy
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Duration : 7 Days 6 Nights
Trip Start : Srinagar
Trip End : Pahalgam
Termed as paradise on earth, Kashmir which captivates the tourists with lovely Dal Lake and beautiful temples makes this trip a must for all those who love to enjoy natural beauty. Shopping for woolen clothes, hand-made shawls and Kashmiri style ornaments can be exciting and fascinating for the travelers. Apart from this, the snow-capped mountains peaks present an opportunity for skiing when in Gulmarg Tours.
Excursion in Cable car
Stay in House Boat
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar.
On arrival at the Srinagar airport, you’ll be transferred to a beautiful Houseboat. Your evening is occupied with a romantic Shikara ride in world famous Dal Lake. Later return houseboat, for overnight stay.
Day 02: Srinagar to Sonamarg.
After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight stay will be at Hotel New Zam Zam / similar.
Day 03: Sonamarg to Srinagar. (90 kilometers / 2 hours’ drive).
After breakfast leave from Sonamarg. Drive towards Srinagar. Visit Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love), Shankaracharya Temple, Pari Mahal & Hazratbal Shrine. Overnight stay will be at Hotel Golden Finger.
Day 04: Srinagar to Gulmarg (60 kilometers / 1.3 hours’ drive).
After breakfast proceed towards Gulmarg. En-route you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at Hotel Yemberzal. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at Hotel Yemberzal in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (135 kilometers / 2 .5 hours’ drive).
After breakfast, you’ll drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You’ll switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as you drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at Hotel Highland Resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 06: Pahalgam.
After breakfast proceed to full day excursion of Pahalgam to visit the Chandanwari, Aru Vally. Also visit Betab Valley enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River, in the evening back to hotel. Overnight stay will be at Hotel Hamdard Resort / Hotel Highland Resort / similar in Pahalgam.
Day 07: Pahalgam to Srinagar.
After your breakfast, you will leave for Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping and then for your onward flight.
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
- All toll taxes, driver’s allowances, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary and taxes.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- Any airfare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Camera fees.
- Cable car tickets.
- Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the colum "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows except peak season: 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost. 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost. 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost. 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost. 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – no refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Please Carry Sun Glass / Suns Cream- Cold Cream / Woolen Gloves / Monkey Cap/ Warm Jacket / Good sports shoes with woolen socks / woolen scarp & all-important equipment’s which one can need.
2. From Jammu/Srinagar to Delhi, Srinagar to Leh no hand baggage is allowed in the flights, all in checked baggage. Only Jewelers / gold money / camera without battery.
3. Local sightseeing in Gulmarg/ Sonamarg & Pahalgam is not included (Srinagar/Jammu vehicles are not allowed to do local sightseeing in Pahalgam/ Sonamarg & Gulmarg). In certain sensitive areas the vehicles are not allowed to stop or wait. We request you to tell the clients not to force the driver to stop the vehicle at such places, against his advice.
4. J&K Tourism department has started to close one garden on different days of the week for maintenance. Hence on the day of Mughal Garden tour if one of the Mughal Gardens is closed your client will be taken to the Botanical gardens instead.
5. We as your ground operators reserve the right to make changes to the tour programme, without any prior information, but without compromising the services.
6. Transfers by Shikara from Shikara ghat to houseboat and back are provided free of cost, however occasionally during the season you may have to wait for 5-15 minutes for the shikara to come and pick you up as each houseboat has one attached Shikara.
- Traveller Photograph
- Traveller ID proof
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…