About The Listing
Type of Trip : Cultural Tour
Level : Easy
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Duration : 7 Days 6 Nights
Trip Start : Delhi
Trip End : Delhi
Himachal has some of the finest landscapes where you can spend time with your beloved. The journey would allow you to have a tryst with the snow peaked mountain ranges, the pure and pristine charm of nature, the lavish green forests - all create an ambiance of romance and relaxation. Blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes anywhere, it is a travelers paradise - fast flowing rivers, flower bedecked meadows, beautiful temples and monasteries steeped in time.
- Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Shimla - Manali via Kullu - Manali – Rohtang with Solang Valley - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi.
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla.
Reach Delhi and transfer by road to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hours) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive & check in at Shyamla Residency. Evening is free to relax, followed by the overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla.
This morning you will visit Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla. Later this afternoon take a walking tour of Shimla, visit the Jakhoo hills that offer a panoramic view of the town visit the Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla to Manali via Kullu.
Today you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 7hours) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque resort. Arrive & check in at Gautam Hotel n Cottage. After a day of exploration evening is free to relax, followed by the overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali.
On day four you will take a local tour of Manali, visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving. You’ll also visit the Tibetan Monastery ,Van Viharika, Mall Road and the handicraft center. The rest of the day at leisure or you can walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot Sulphur springs. Overnight stay will be at Manali.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang with Solang Valley (snow point).
This morning you visit the Solang Valley and the not to be missed Rohtang Pass (if open at that time), 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions). On the way you will enjoy Gulaba and water fall in evening back to Manali and overnight stay will be at Manali.
Day 06: Manali to Chandigarh.
In the morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and start you drive from Manali to Chandigarh. As bid goodbye to Manali enjoy the scenic beauty which follows you throughout the journey. After reaching Chandigarh check in at The Pearl, followed by the overnight stay.
Day 07: Chandigarh to Delhi.
In the morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and go for sightseeing of Chandigarh visit Rock garden, Rose garden and Sukhna Lake then drive to Delhi on arrival drop at Railway station/Airport for return journey with sweet memories of your tour.
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo.
- To and fro transport from Delhi.
- All toll taxes, drivers allowances, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Camera fees.
- Cable car tickets, any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows except peak season: 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost. 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost. 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost. 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost. 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – no refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Please Carry Sun Glass / Suns Cream- Cold Cream / Woolen Gloves / Monkey Cap/ Warm Jacket / Good sports shoes with woolen socks / woolen scarp & all-important equipment’s which one can need.
2. From Jammu/Srinagar to Delhi, Srinagar to Leh no hand baggage is allowed in the flights, all in checked baggage. Only Jewelers / gold money / camera without battery.
3. Local sightseeing in Gulmarg/ Sonamarg & Pahalgam is not included (Srinagar/Jammu vehicles are not allowed to do local sightseeing in Pahalgam/ Sonamarg & Gulmarg). In certain sensitive areas the vehicles are not allowed to stop or wait. We request you to tell the clients not to force the driver to stop the vehicle at such places, against his advice.
4. J&K Tourism department has started to close one garden on different days of the week for maintenance. Hence on the day of Mughal Garden tour if one of the Mughal Gardens is closed your client will be taken to the Botanical gardens instead.
5. We as your ground operators reserve the right to make changes to the tour programme, without any prior information, but without compromising the services.
6. Transfers by Shikara from Shikara ghat to houseboat and back are provided free of cost, however occasionally during the season you may have to wait for 5-15 minutes for the shikara to come and pick you up as each houseboat has one attached Shikara.
- Traveller Photograph
- Traveller ID proof
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…