About The Listing
Type of Trip : Road Trips
Level : Easy
Location : Leh and Ladakh
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Trip Start : Leh
Trip End : Leh
A Classic Ladakh Tour covering the monasteries and sights around Leh, the sublime beauty of the high altitude Pangong Lake and the serenity of Shyam Valley. The varying colors of the crystal clear waters in the shades of green and blue are due to the play of light, wind and the clouds.
- Sham Valley
- Likir & Spituk,Magnetic Hill
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Basgo Palace & Hall of fame
- Pangong lake
- Thiksey Monastery
- Leh - Pangong - Jammu and Kashmir
Day 01: Leh
Arrive at Leh airport. Our representative will meet you at the airport and will transfer to the hotel. The day is designed for acclimatization. Overnight will be stay at Spic & Span / The Auspicious hotel or Similar - Superior Rooms in Leh.
Day 02: Leh
Highlights: Visit to Sham Valley, Alchi, Likir & Spituk,Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
After post breakfast, you will proceed for a full day sightseeing trip to Sham Valley, visit the monasteries at Alchi, Likir & Spituk,Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Sangam, Basgo Palace & Hall of fame. Over night will be stay at Spic & Span / The Auspicious hotel or Similar - Superior Rooms in Leh.
Day 03: Leh-Pangong
Post early breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to Pangong lake, return back by evening with brief stopover at the Shey Palace & Thiksey Monastery.
Day 04: Leh
Check out andf transfer to the Airport.
Who else is going?
- Stay with Breakfast and dinner.
- Sightseeing ( In Innova/ Tata Aria/ Scorpio).
- Airport Transfers.
- Tour Guide.
- Accommodation: Double Sharing on MAPAI
- Flight tickets from/to Leh.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Tips, shopping and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of the event by Boundless Journeys 100% refund.
Cancellation by participant no refund.
Cancellation arising out of unseen circumstances no refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Do we get High Altitude Sickness in Ladakh? What are the symptoms and how we get acclimatize?
On roadtrips to Leh and Ladakh, body get enough time to acclimatize because of gradual ascend. However, Acute Mountain Sickness or AMS can strike anyone. The most common symptoms of AMS are lack of sleep, loss of appetite, dizziness, irregular breathing, etc. It is highly recommended to consult your doctor and take preventive medicines before embarking on this journey.
2. What are the medicines one should carry?
We would recommend you to consult your general physician on this
- Traveller Photograph
- Traveller ID proof
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…