About The Listing
Type of Trip : Photo Tours
Level : Medium
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Trip Start : Katni
Trip End : Katni
Bandhavgarh the tiger heartland of India is going to heat up with prime tiger action once the park opens post monsoons. The newly born cubs of Rajbehra and Mirchaini are going to be a breath of fresh air in the highly popular Tala zone of Bandhavgarh. Join us and explore the mysteries of Bandhavgarh and the world of tigers.
- Field photography tips and tiger photography challenges.
- 6 safaris in Bandhavgarh National Park.
Review of days work
Day 01: Arrival at Katni.
You will arrive at Katni in the morning and leave for Bandhavgarh. Check in at a luxury resort in Bandhavgarh and post a quick briefing session you head off for your first evening safari in Bandhavgarh National Park. An evening workshop on mammal photography and shooting challenges in Bandhavgarh. During this workshop participants can put forward their wildlife photography queries before the team of experts. You are also advised to carry your previous body of work so that they can advice you accordingly.
Day 02 and 03: Bandhavgarh Wildlife.
Throughout these two days you will be exploring different areas of Bandhavgarh in search of big cats and other wildlife. Photography escort would be joining you for your safaris on a rotational basis giving you necessary field guidance. Evenings can be spent with the team to review the day's work.
Day 04: Safari and leave for Katni.
It’s your last day of high voltage tiger encounter. You head off for your last morning safari in Bandhavgarh post, after which you check out lots of images in your cameras and rich experience in photography. You head back to Katni. Trip ends.
- 3 nights accomodation in Bandhavgarh National Park on twin sharing basis.
- All meals.
- 6 safaris in Bandhavgarh National Park (4 participants in a vehicle).
- All other park related costs.
- Pick up and drop to Katni.
- Services of NW team.
- Pick up and drop to Jabalpur.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours or extra meals ordered.
- Tips & gratuity.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Camera fees if any (participants will be advised of the estimated fees in advance).
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% fee to be refunded if cancellation is done between 45-30 days prior to the event.
- 30% fee to be refunded if cancellation is done 30 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation is done between 0-30 days of the event.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. What will be the key take-aways for me from an NW photo tour?
A team of highly committed professionals, who live their lives out there on the field, the NW team has the hands-on knowledge from a wildlife and photography perspective to make the most of your wildlife trip. As an amateur photographer, you come back with a better understanding on camera handling and on-field shooting tips as our team constantly keeps an eye on your shooting techniques and gives you the necessary on-field guidance to help you mature as a wildlife photographer. Even if you have been shooting in the field regularly, the group interactions around photography and wildlife are an enriching experience.
2. I do not have adequate equipments to shoot wildlife. Can I still be a part of an NW photo tour?
Equipments can't restrict you from participating in our photo tour. You can touch base with the NW team for possible equipment rental options and we would try to equip you adequately based on the nature of the program you are enrolling for.
3. What is the onfield value add I get from NW?
NW programs are backed by strong field analysis and locations surveys. Our team spends maximum time in the wilderness and is up-to-date with sighting reports because which we are able to plan out the photo tour effectively. In addition to this, you can get in touch with our experienced photography escorts and trainers with your photography queries - be it field tips, basic or advanced photography queries, post processing of images etc.
4.What all is included in the package?
In case of established national parks, NW ensures the best of facilities in the form of comfortable rooms and the best in class safari experience. However whenever infrastructure is an issue, we try to give the best of what is available. Photography is our key focus and we do not compromise on that part. Our endeavor has always been to give our participants the maximum productive field time.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…