About The Listing
Type of Trip : Photo Tours
Level : Medium
Location : Rajasthan
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Trip Start : Sawai Madhopur Station
Trip End : Sawai Madhopur Station
Post monsoon showers, the arid and dry landscape of Ranthambhore turns into a carpet of green which makes the forest an ideal location to photograph tigers against lush green backdrops. Krishna and cubs have been the showstoppers of Ranthambhore throughout the last two seasons and the changing family dynamics around the lakes would result in some fab photo opportunities.
- Wildlife photography training by Shivang Mehta.
- 5 back-to-back safaris in Ranthambhore.
- Photography discussions and review sessions.
Review of days work
Day 01: Arrive at Ranthambhore National Park.
Arrival at Sawai Madhopur station in the evening. Pickups will be arranged from the station. An evening in the company of Shivang Mehta who would be briefing you on the challenges of shooting in Ranthambhore and will gear you up mentally before you head off for your first safari.
Day 02 & 03: Ranthambhore National Park.
Post an early morning tea and briefing session you’ll head off for the first safari of the season in Ranthambhore National Park under the guidance of NW team. Apart from tigers, the lush green terrain of Ranthambhore is a delight for lensmen. Would you be lucky enough to be the first to sight the first tiger of the season? 4 back to back morning and evening drives in Ranthambhore National Park during the next 2 days. Participants would be encouraged to showcase their daily work to NW team for necessary field photography guidance.
Day 04: Depart from Ranthambhore National Park.
A morning safari in Ranthambhore National Park and check out from the hotel post breakfast. Drops will be arranged to Sawai Madhopur station.
|Package Options||Cost/Person||EMI Option|
|Entry Closes On||15 Sep, 2015|
|Single entry||₹ 27,600||EMI starts* ₹ 2,452|
|Couple entry||₹ 45,600||EMI starts* ₹ 4,052|
- Single room supplement : ₹ 7,000
- 3 night’s accomodation in Ranthambhore National Park on twin sharing basis.
- All meals.
- Morning and evening tea.
- 5 safaris in Ranthambhore National Park (4 participants in a vehicle) with a fixed team of nature guides.
- All other park related costs.
- Pick up and drop to Sawai Madhopur station.
- Services of NW team.
- Travel cost to Sawai Madhopur.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours or extra meals ordered.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Camera fees if any (participants will be advised of the estimated fees in advance).
- Changes in allocated routes.
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% fee to be refunded if cancellation is done between 45-30 days prior to the event.
- 30% fee to be refunded if cancellation is done 30 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation is done between 0-30 days of the event.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. What will be the key take aways for me from an NW photo tour?
A team of highly committed professionals who live their lives out there on the field, the NW team has the hands-on knowledge from a wildlife and photography perspective to make the most of your wildlife trip. As an amateur photographer, you come back with a better understanding on camera handling and on-field shooting tips as our team constantly keeps an eye on your shooting techniques and gives you the necessary on-field guidance to help you mature as a wildlife photographer. Even if you have been shooting in the field regularly, the group interactions around photography and wildlife are an enriching experience.
2. I do not have adequate equipments to shoot wildlife. Can I still be a part of an NW photo tour?
Equipments can't restrict you from participating in our photo tour. You can touch base with the NW team for possible equipment rental options and we would try to equip you adequately based on the nature of the program you are enrolling for.
3. What is the onfield value add I get from NW?
NW programs are backed by strong field analysis and locations surveys. Our team spends maximum time in the wilderness and is up-to-date with sighting reports because which we are able to plan out the photo tour effectively. In addition to this, you can get in touch with our experienced photography escorts and trainers with your photography queries - be it field tips, basic or advanced photography queries, post processing of images etc.
4. What all is included in the package?
In case of established national parks, NW ensures the best of facilities in the form of comfortable rooms and the best in class safari experience. However whenever infrastructure is an issue, we try to give the best of what is avaialble. Photography is our key focus and we do not compromise on that part. Our endeavor has always been to give our participants the maximum productive field time.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…