About The Listing
Type of Trip : WeNomads Weekend Gateways
Level : Medium
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Trip Start : Manali
Trip End : Manali
Paragliding in Himalayas is sure take your breath away, but have you ever thought of jumping from a high altitude pass and landing at another high altitude place? This time take a leap from the Rohtang Pass (13050 feet) and fly to the high altitude lake, Bhrigu (14100 feet)! Wait that’s not all because on the second day adventures like rock climbing, rappelling and river crossing will keep you on your toes!
- High voltage weekend
- Rock Climbing
- River crossing
Day 01: Manali to Marhi.
Highlights: Hiking, paragliding and camping.
You’ll start early from Manali towards Rohtang with packed breakfast, which you’ll have on your way to Rohtang. After reaching Rohtang, one hour trek to a small lake, which serves as the take-off site. Take off from Rohtang and enjoy the stunning view of the Dhauladhar Range, Pir Panjal Range and the River Beas gushing through the Kullu Valley. After an hours flight, land at Bhrigu Lake, a high altitude Himalayan lake. Have lunch at Bhrigu Lake and enjoy the beauty of this place. Take a dip into the cold glacial waters of the lake. After an hour or so take off from this place and land at Marhi, where you’ll halt for the night. Have garma-garam tea and camp the night.
Day 02: Marhi to Manali.
Highlights: Rock Climbing, river crossing, rappelling and white water rafting.
After early breakfast at the camping site, you’ll take an hour’s journey towards Manali. Once you reach Manli you'll check into Thunder World Club freshen up at and get ready for another adventurous day. Take a small walk to the rock climbing, rappelling and river crossing area. Rappelling from more than 100 feet will definitely pump adrenaline through your body. Track back for lunch. Enjoy the delicacies of Himachal. Evening is free to relax.
Day 03: Manali.
Highlights: Trip ends.
After the adventurous weekend, its time to say good bye. After breakfast you'll checkout.
- All meals (breakfast and lunch for the first day will be packed).
- Transportation to and from Manali.
- Paragliding gear and equipment.
- River crossing, rappelling and rock climbing.
- Camping gear.
- Transportation to and from rafting point.
- Trainer and instructor fees.
- Stay (1 night camping at Marhi).
- Stay (1 night Manali).
- Meal / services not mentioned.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages etc.
- Cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances.
- Anything that’s not mentioned in the inclusion section.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation 30 days prior to departure 90% return.
Cancellation 15 days prior to departure 50% return.
Cancellation less than 10 days prior to departure no return.
Cancellation Policy in case of Inclement Weather:-
- In case of rough weather, we (AdventureSingh ) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. AdventureSingh will provide you with the alternative trip. The dates and cost of the alternative trip may vary. In such Cases following will apply:
- 1. Cost of Alternative trip > Cost of Booked trip: Customer has to pay the extra difference in cost.
- 2. Cost of Alternative trip < Cost of Booked trip: Customer will be paid back the difference in cost.
- In Case we (AdventureSingh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Is paragliding safe?
Paragliding is the simplest and most serene way to fulfill humankind’s oldest dream – free flight! The pilot jogs down a gentle slope and glides away from the mountain. There is no free-falling or jumping off the cliffs. The launches and landings are slow and gentle and, once in the air, most people are surprised by how quiet and peaceful the experience is. Even a fear of heights is rarely a factor, as there is no sensation of falling. If the idea of watching the sunset from a comfortable seat in the air, supported by the buoyant evening air, with perhaps an eagle or hawk joining you off your wing tip, appeals to you, then paragliding is for you!
2. What is the trek like? How difficult is it?
It’s an easy trek and best for beginners.
3. What kind of clothes and footwear do I need?
Good trekking shoes are essential for the trek. They’ll keep your feet comfortable on an arduous terrain and will also prevent you from slipping. Other essentials – a heavy jacket and a rain suit.
- Traveller Photograph
- Traveller ID proof
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…