About The Listing
Type of Trip : Cultural Tour
Level : Easy
Location : Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Duration : 5 Days 4 Nights
Trip Start : Port Blair
Trip End : Port Blair
From picturesque beaches to marine life, Andaman Island is a treat for honeymooners and water sports lovers. Go no other place because there’s this and much more you can do with the love of your life in Andaman!
- Port Blair
- Fisheries Museum
- Ross Island
- Radhanagar Beach
- Samudrika Naval Museum
Visit to Fisheries Museum
Stay at hotel
Day 01: Port Blair-City tour
Highlights: Fisheries Museum
Destination: Port Blair
Our representative will receive you at Port Blair airport and accompany you to the hotel. Check-in and after lunch start with your journey to the Cellular Jail, Fisheries Museum (exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands). In the evening, enjoy the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. After that, proceed for Gandhi Park. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Three island tour (Ross island, North bay & Viper Island)
Highlights: Ross island, North bay & Viper Island
Destination: Port Blair
After breakfast, we will proceed for a full day cruise to two islands. First we start with an exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner's house, Government house, church, bakery, press, swimming pool, cemetry etc butall in dilapidated condition. After that proceed for water sports activity and under water corals at North Bay (Coral Island). Harbor through a steamer in a harbor cruise which includes a trip to a tiny, serene, beautiful island called Viper Island. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 03: Port blair-Havelock-Radhanagar
Highlights: Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast, board Inter Island Ferry for Havelock Island. Our representative will receive you at Havelock jetty and escort you to the hotel where you will check-in. . After relaxing, proceed for famous Radhanagar Beach which is rated the #7 among the finest beach in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock-Port Blair
Highlights: Samudrika Naval Museum
Destination: Port Blair
After breakfast, board Inter-Island ferry and return to Port Blair. After relaxing for a bit, you will tour the city and see Samudrika Naval Museum that gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, coral marine life, geography & archeology of these islands; Chatham Saw Mill which is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill over 175 years old; Carbynscove Beach which is one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach 7 kms from Port Blair; Anthropological Museum that has a fine display of tools, models habitats, art & handicraft of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands; Science Centre that especially displays the genesis of these islands and explains the science of oceans and Sagarika Emporium, a Govt. emporium where can get the real craft such as fine wood carvings, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 05: Departure to Airport
Destination: Port Blair Airport
You will be dropped to the airport with memories of a terrific holiday at Andaman islands!
|Package Options||Cost/Person||EMI Option|
|Entry Closes On||28 Sep, 2015|
|Single Deluxe Entry (Group of 4)||₹ 8,539||EMI starts* ₹ 759|
|Single Luxury Entry (Group of 4)||₹ 10,474||EMI starts* ₹ 931|
|Single Premium Entry (Group of 4)||₹ 15,939||EMI starts* ₹ 1,416|
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for premium & royal category & non-a/c vehicle for other category during pick up and drop as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at hotels or similar in base category rooms.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- Entry permits, entry tickets, parking charges, boat tickets/ferry tickets wherever required.
- Macruuz / Coastal for only premium & royal category & Govt. Inter-Island Ferry for others during Havelock or Neil Island visit.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, jolly ride and snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular Jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie).
Terms & Conditions
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure: 30% of the package cost.
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure: 60% of the package cost.
- 48 hours to 3 days prior to departure: 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 48 hours prior to departure: 100% of the package cost.
- The package does not include guide services.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
While you may not need to bring a full medicine cabinet with you on your trip, it may be best to prepare for the worst. Sometimes emergencies come up and basic medicines become hard to find or are ridiculously expensive while on vacation. Here are a few suggested items to bring in your emergency kit:
- Backup pair of eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Pain reliever.
- Prescription medication.
- Aloe vera gel.
- Antibiotic cream or gel.
- Anti-diarrheal medication.
- Allergy medicine.
- Seasickness pills.
- Water purification tablets.
- Cold or flu medication.
- Birth control.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…