About The Listing
Type of Trip : Trekking
Level : Medium
Location : Uttarakhand
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Trip Start : Rishikesh
Trip End : Rishikesh
Trekking in Himalayas is not only special and exciting, but is indeed a rewarding experience as well. Enveloped by mountain ranges from all sides, Rishikesh provides trekkers some exciting vistas of dense forests, maundering rivers and wild mountain ranges.
Day 01: Arrival in Rishikesh.
Meet and greet by trip leader. After that you’ll proceed to Pahadi House (2 hours drive) your camping site. Once you are done with lunch, you’ll proceed towards Kanatal or you can explore a nearby village and interact with local villagers. In the evening you’ll get back to your camps for much needed rest followed by dinner and bonfire.
Day 02: Surkanda Devi Temple.
After breakfast, you’ll drive to Surkanda Devi Temple (8 Kms) and start trekking to temple (3 Kms trek). Come back to Pahadi house for hot lunch. In the evening you’ll visit to Kaudia forest. By the time you’ll get back its time for dinner by the bonfire.
Day 03: Depart from Rishikesh.
It’s your last day in the camp. After breakfast you’ll check out from camps and depart from Rishikesh.
- Accommodation in dome tents for 2 nights 3 days.
- All meal during the stay.
- All transport in Rishikesh by Sumo / Bolero.
- Camping gear during trekking i.e. sleeping bag, tents, mattresses.
- Any kind of expenses, food during transit.
- Any pony / porter charges to carry personal luggage.
- All alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 14 days prior to departure 75% return.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to departure 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure no return.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. What is the trek like? How difficult is it?
It’s an easy trek and best for beginners.
2. What is the stay like?
During the trek, you will stay in camping tents. Ravers Expeditions will provide tents, sleeping bags and mattresses during the trek.
3. What kind of clothes and footwear do I need?
You will need good quality trekking shoes for this trek. They’ll keep your feet comfortable on an arduous terrain and will also prevent you from slipping. Other essentials – a jacket and a rain suit.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…