About The Listing
Type of Trip : Road Trips
Level : Easy
Location : Leh and Ladakh
Duration : 9 Days 8 Nights
Trip Start : Kashmir
Trip End : Ladakh
Visiting Ladakh can be a great experience as these places have a lot of natural beauty. There are a number of attractions in Leh Ladakh that are filled with extreme pristine beauty, the list is inclusive of well- known ancient monasteries, other religious sites, palaces of the royalty, various gompas and not to forget mountain peaks. Ladakh with a unique characteristic that is a blend of Indian, Tibetan as well as Buddhism linings make it a place which is worth paying a visit to.
- Ladakh natural beauty.
- Guided trip.
Day 01: 29th June, Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar / Jammu*: Transfer to your room in Srinagar, evening is Free for Leisure. For standard package option overnight stay will be at Hotel Paradise Kabins or Deluxe House Boat or similar. For deluxe package option overnight stay will be at City Plaza or Deluxe House Boat or similar.
Day 02: 30th June, Kargil
Srinagar- Sonamarg- Kargil (204 Kms 7/8 Hrs drive): enroute visit: Sonmarg, Drass (The second coldest inhibited place in the world) & Kargil War Memorial. Overnight stay will be at Horizon Ladakh Camp or Hotel Green Land or similar.
Day 03: 1st July, Leh
Kargil –Lamayuru – Alchi -Leh (244 Km / 6/7 hrs): en-route: the monastery of Mulbekh & Lamayuru & Moon landscape, Namkila & Fatula Passes, Indus Confluence , Magnetic Hill & Gurdwara Patthar Sahib before Reaching Leh. For standard package option overnight stay will be at Hotel Royal Plaza or Hotel Chube or similar. For deluxe package option overnight stay will be at Cho Palace or Khasdan or similar.
Day 04: 2nd July, Leh
Local sightseeings in Leh: Shanti Stupa and LehPalace , Hall of Fame , Sindhu Ghat&leh Market in the Evening .
Day 05: 3rd July, Nubra
Leh to Nubravia Khardoong La (135 Km / 5 hrs): After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardong Pass, explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and Camel Safari in Sand Dunes (OwnArrangement). Overnight stay will be at Nature Nest Camp or Hotel Snow Leopord or similar.
Day 06: 4th July, Leh
Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh (135km / 5 hrs): visit: Diskit&Hunder Villages and monasteries& Return to Leh Via Khardoongla .
Day 07: 5th July, Pangong
Leh to Pangong Lake via Shey &Thiksey (160 Km / 6 Hrs one way): enroute visit: Shey, Thiksey Monasteries and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong Lake (14,500ft), through Chang la Pass 17,350 ft. Overnight stay will be at Wonderland Camp or Nature Nest Camp or similar.
Day 08: 6th July, Leh
Pangong to Leh via Hemis Monastery (160km / 6 hrs): En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea , later visit Hemis Monastery. Afternoon is Spent in Leh Market to Collect Souvenier.
Day 09: 7th July
Depart for Leh Airport.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis as per packages selected.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- To and fro airfare from Delhi.
- To & fro airport transfers along with assistance at Arrival in Leh.
- All Transport by Non AC SUV /Tempo Traveler / Maxi Cab, with expert driver.
- Local guide.
- Cost Saver Vehicle used is Maruti Eeco / Sumo.
- Inner line permit & environment fees.
- Professional tour manager overseeing the entire tour.
- Traditional welcome in Ladakh.
- Medical insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour.
- Extra meals ordered.
- Monument entrance fee and camel safari charges.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to departure: Full refund (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- Cancellation 21-30 days prior to departure: 75% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- Cancellation 14-21 days prior to departure: 50% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure: no refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Do we get High Altitude Sickness in Ladakh? What are the symptoms and how we get acclimatize?
On roadtrips to Leh and Ladakh, body get enough time to acclimatize because of gradual ascend. However, Acute Mountain Sickness or AMS can strike anyone. The most common symptoms of AMS are lack of sleep, loss of appetite, dizziness, irregular breathing, etc. It is highly recommended to consult your doctor and take preventive medicines before embarking on this journey.
2. What are the medicines one should carry?
We would recommend you to consult your general physician on this.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…