About The Listing
Type of Trip : Cultural Tour
Level : Medium
Location : Leh and Ladakh
Duration : 6 Days 5 Nights
Trip Start : Leh
Trip End : Leh
Ladakh is one of the places which you will see in the list of every traveler’s bucket list. What makes it enigmatic is the flora and fauna and the dramatic shift in landscape every couple of kms. Besides, religious festivals and monastic ceremonies are part of everyday life in Ladakh that enchants everyone alike. Crafts like metal work, weaving, painting and wood carving are popular in this region. So, if you want to experience the culture of Ladakh, don't think twice and take this tour!
- Khardung La pass, world’s highest motorable road.
- Leh - Hunder - Leh - Pangong - Leh.
Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Pick up from Leh Airport and transfer to the Hotel Raku Guest House or similar. Take some rest and get acclimatize with Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 02: Visit monasteries, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sagam.
Rise and shine, today you will visit famous monasteries of the region; Gurudwara Pathar sahib- a beautiful Gurudwara sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh, on the Leh-Kargil road, 12000 ft above sea level; Magnetic Hill and Sangam where two rivers Indus and Zanskar meet. Overnight stay again in Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Hunder - Leh.
Today you will travel through the famous Khardung La pass, world’s highest motorable road to reach Nubra, which is the tri-armed valley located to the north-east of Ladakh valley. Nubra valley is famous for double-humped Bactrian camels. You will also visit the Diskit monastery.Track back the same route to reach Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 04: Leh – Pangong.
Today you will travel through the third highest motorable road (Changla) to get to the serene Pangong Lake, (14,270 ft). The crystal clear blue lake sprawls over an area of 100 kilometers across the borders of two countries in India and China. It is one of the charismatic lakes situated on the Changtang plateau in eastern Ladakh region. Overnight stay in Pangong Inn.
Day 05: Pangong- Leh.
Travel back the same route to reach Leh. You can explore the local market , take rest, emmerse yourself in the culture of Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 06: Departure.
After breakfast drop at Leh airport.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- All road transport.
- Any airfare.
- Personal expense of any kind.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
- Extra meals other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation 30 days prior to departure 90% return.
Cancellation 15 days prior to departure 50% return.
Cancellation less than 10 days prior to departure no return.
Cancellation Policy in case of Inclement Weather:-
- In case of rough weather, we (AdventureSingh ) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. AdventureSingh will provide you with the alternative trip. The dates and cost of the alternative trip may vary. In such Cases following will apply:
- 1. Cost of Alternative trip > Cost of Booked trip: Customer has to pay the extra difference in cost.
- 2. Cost of Alternative trip < Cost of Booked trip: Customer will be paid back the difference in cost.
- In Case we (AdventureSingh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
1. Do we experience High Altitude Sickness in Ladakh? What are the symptoms and how we get acclimatize?
On roadtrips to Leh and Ladakh, body gets enough time to acclimatize because of gradual ascend. However, Acute Mountain Sickness or AMS can strike anyone. The most common symptoms of AMS are lack of sleep, loss of appetite, dizziness, irregular breathing, etc. It is highly recommended to consult your doctor and take preventive medicines before embarking on this journey.
2. What are the medicines one should carry?
We would recommend you to consult your general physician.
- Why WeNomads!!
- 100% Cancellation Refund
- 24x7 Personalized Support
- Guaranteed Best Price
- and 10 other reasons…